Lyme Disease BasicsMarch 20, 2020
Vance Family Medicine is proud to announce that we are the first practice in Henderson, NC to be awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home 2011 Program!
What does this mean for you?
- Accessibility: extended office hours with walk-in/urgent care every day
- After hours access: for urgent issues providers can be paged after-hours for advice
- Personalized care: a personal clinician and team who help you with self-management and know you as a person, not just a disease
- Whole-person care: from beginning to end, we want to help you with short and long-term care goals including mental health services
- Coordinated care: care management specialists to help you prepare for visits and keep track of testing and referrals
- Quality and Safety: evidence-based medical care and continuous quality improvement make your care more safe, timely , efficient, effective, equitable, and patient-centered
- Communication: advanced electronic communication through our new Patient Portal— request appointments and medication refills and review lab results from your computer or smartphone 24 hours a day